You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
German Utility RWE Inks Long-Term Power Purchase Agreement with Parkwind NV Belgium, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 80 Words
RWE AG, a German electric utilities company based in Essen, agreed to buy all the electricity generated by the upcoming 219-megawatt Northwester 2 offshore wind park off the coast of Zeebrugge in Belgium.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See More Than $2.7 Billion in Second-Quarter Power Project Starts
- Battery Energy Storage on the Rise in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China to Begin Construction on First Nuclear Power Units Since 2016, an Ind...
- Industrial Info Tracks More Than 22 Gigawatts in Binational Hydropower Plan...
- CyrusOne Data Centers in U.K. Powered Solely by Renewable Energy, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker