You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: U.S. Sees $64 Billion in Planned Project Completions in First-Quarter 2019
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 752 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 20, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The first three months of 2019 has been a period of big finishes in the U.S. More than 2,000 U.S. projects with a combined worth of about $64 billion are on track for completion during the first quarter of this year, led by Industrial Manufacturing, Power and Oil & Gas Production.
Within this article: U.S. first-quarter 2019 project completions.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, DTE, Xcel Among Companies Planning Coal Plant Maintenance this...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Giant Dome over Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Site Commissioned
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker