You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: U.S. Sees $64 Billion in Planned Project Completions in First-Quarter 2019
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 752 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 20, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The first three months of 2019 has been a period of big finishes in the U.S. More than 2,000 U.S. projects with a combined worth of about $64 billion are on track for completion during the first quarter of this year, led by Industrial Manufacturing, Power and Oil & Gas Production.
Within this article: U.S. first-quarter 2019 project completions.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NextDecade, Enbridge, U.S. Crude Supplies: Your Daily Energy News
- EIA: Natural Gas, Wind to be Fastest Growing Sources of U.S. Generation
- Duke Energy Ratchets Up Carbon Reduction Plan
- Heavy Industry Giants Back Norway's Biggest Carbon Capture Project
- China's Power Output Grows 1.7% in August, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker