You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Louisiana Leads the Way in Pulp and Paper Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pulp & Paper | Word Count: 69 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than 250 new active Pulp & Paper projects valued at $2 billion in U.S. and Canada for 2019. With 23 projects, Louisiana stands out among the states. More than 55% of the new projects in Louisiana are power- and pulp-related. Below is a chart of showing the new pulp and paper project counts for states and provinces in the U.S. and Canada.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- New U.S. Pulp & Paper Project Activity Rises, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Reconstituted Wood Products Leads Construction in U.S., Canadian Pulp & Pap...
- More than $7 Billion in European Pulp & Paper Project Kickoffs Planned for ...
- South Asia's Paper Packaging Market Grows, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker