You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 106 Words
Between 2018 and 2023, Brazil is predicted to handle an additional 3.8 million Twenty Foot Equivalent Units (TEUs). A TEU is the standard measure used to calculate the volume of a 20-foot container. Last year, Brazilian ports handled 10.3 million TEUs. The Port of Santos handled 4.1 million TEUs.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker