You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 106 Words
Between 2018 and 2023, Brazil is predicted to handle an additional 3.8 million Twenty Foot Equivalent Units (TEUs). A TEU is the standard measure used to calculate the volume of a 20-foot container. Last year, Brazilian ports handled 10.3 million TEUs. The Port of Santos handled 4.1 million TEUs.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Iran Continues to Invest in Olefins, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker