You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts Planned for Europe and Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 49 Words
Attachment: F&B kick off 2Q19
In second-quarter 2019, construction is scheduled to get underway on more than $5.35 billion in Food & Beverage projects across Europe and Russia. Industrial Info is tracking 100 individual projects on new facilities to kick off in the second quarter.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker