You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts Planned for Europe and Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 49 Words
Attachment: F&B kick off 2Q19
In second-quarter 2019, construction is scheduled to get underway on more than $5.35 billion in Food & Beverage projects across Europe and Russia. Industrial Info is tracking 100 individual projects on new facilities to kick off in the second quarter.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Iran Continues to Invest in Olefins, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker