You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 118 Words
Off the heels of purchasing Patheon in 2017, Thermo Fisher is acquiring Brammer Bio, a viral vector contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) for gene therapy innovators, for $1.7 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Iran Continues to Invest in Olefins, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker