You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Merck Agrees to $1 Billion Investment in Germany
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 628 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 9, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Merck KGaA (NYSE:MRK) (Darmstadt, Germany) is committing its future to its Darmstadt HQ in Germany with a commitment to invest 1 billion euro ($1.12 billion) there over the next six years.
Within this article: Details major investment in German HQ, proposed manufacturing projects and related plant investment project in Switzerland
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Top 10 Pharma-Bio Companies by 2018 Revenue, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Where in the World is Big Pharma Investing? An Industrial Info Market Brief
- Pharma, Research Sectors Warn U.K. of 'Catastrophic' No-Deal Brexit
- Ireland to Benefit from European Pharma Regulation, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker