You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Merck Agrees to $1 Billion Investment in Germany
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 628 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 9, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Merck KGaA (NYSE:MRK) (Darmstadt, Germany) is committing its future to its Darmstadt HQ in Germany with a commitment to invest 1 billion euro ($1.12 billion) there over the next six years.
Within this article: Details major investment in German HQ, proposed manufacturing projects and related plant investment project in Switzerland
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- Novartis Snaps Up Xiidra Eye Drops in $5.3 Billion Deal
- Pharma Firm Boehringer Ingelheim Plans to Expand in Mexico, an Industrial I...
- Polish Pharma Projects Persist, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- MIT Wins Lab of the Year Award, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker