You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Africa Develops Maritime Infrastructure, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 50 Words
Attachment: Africa Maritime Projects
Several African nations have shifted focus to developing maritime infrastructure by investing in both marine and inland river ports. Industrial Info is tracking $17.89 billion in maritime projects covering 210 projects across Africa. Click here for a list of projects. The graph below shows project count and spending.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker