You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Colorado Oil & Gas Industry Faces a New and Different Regulatory Future
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1170 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 9, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The amount and way that oil and gas is extracted in Colorado is expected to change dramatically once Colorado Governor Jared Polis (D) signs a sweeping new bill into law. That could come in a matter of days; Polis has publicly supported tighter control on the industry for years as a congressman. The bill that will become law, Senate Bill 19-181, was passed earlier this month by Democratic majorities in the state House and Senate on party-line votes.
Within this article: Details of movement and regulations in Colorado's oil and gas industry
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- LNG Operations in Australia Brace for Approaching Cyclone, an Industrial In...
- Pilbara, Australia, LNG and Iron Ore Ports Shut in Anticipation of Major St...
- China's Shale Gas Production Last Year Increased 14% from 2017, an Industri...
- Oil and Gas Production Up 4% in the U.K.
- India's ONGC Awards Offshore Key Offshore Engineering Contract, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker