You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North Carolina and Alabama Lead North America in Pulp & Paper Plant Startups for Last Two Years, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 69 Words
Attachment: Pulp & Paper Plant Startups 2017-19
Industrial Info is tracking 50 operational Pulp & Paper plants with 374 functional management contacts in North America with a startup date within last two years. Click here for a list of plants. Among the plant startups, North Carolina and Alabama stand out with the most total startups, at five each. Below is a chart of the results. Click for a larger image.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker