You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Schott AG to Invest $1 Billion in Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging in Germany, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 100 Words
The market size of pharmaceutical glass packaging in Germany has shown considerable growth and is expected to expand further by 2025. Glass exhibits properties that makes it desirable for packaging pharmaceutical products. Demand for glass vials and ampoules hold the largest market share during the forecast period.
Schott AG plans to invest $1 billion through 2025 to meet the growing demands for pharmaceutical packaging, such as vials, ampoules and cartridges made of borosilicate glass, according to Glass International.
The other key players of the pharmaceutical glass packaging market in Western Europe are Gerresheimer AG, Stolzle-Oberglas GmbH and Ardagh Group S.A.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker