You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Saulsbury Industries Has Hand in $2 Billion of Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 550 Words
Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is tracking projects valued at more than $2 billion that involve engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm Saulsbury Industries (Odessa, Texas). While most of the projects involve natural gas processing, the company is wrapping up a couple of waste heat-fueled power projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Sempra, Pemex, Texas Gas Price: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Petronas: Your Daily Energy News
- Saudi Arabia's Oil & Gas Industry to Kick Off More Than $12.7 Billion in Pr...
- Rotterdam Gate LNG Terminal at Full Capacity in April, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker