You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Argentina to Call for Renewable Energy Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 121 Words
Attachment: Renew ar
During a lecture at the WindEurope Conference & Exhibition 2019 in Bilbao, Spain, Argentina's Undersecretary for Renewable Energy Sebastian Kind announced the government is preparing a new round of the RenovAr program, which will be focused in wind and solar projects. No details regarding the capacity to be contracted and tentative schedule are known at this moment.
The RenovAr program started in 2016 with three rounds (RenovaAr 1, 1.5 and 2), which resulted in contracts for almost 4.5 gigawatts (GW) of power. Round 3 was announced in early 2018, but the highly turbulent economic situation in the country forced the government to transform it into the "RenovAr Round 3 MiniRen," launched in November with only small renewable projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker