You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Midstream Pipeline Projects Emerge in East Africa, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 64 Words
Industrial Info is tracking major midstream projects in East Africa worth $8.4 billion. Click here to view the projects. These include major cross-country pipelines such as the Lapsset Corridor Program in Kenya; East Africa Pipeline in Uganda and Tanzania; Horn of Africa in Djibouti and Ethiopia, Ethiopia-to-Djibouti Natural Gas pipeline and Hoima (Uganda)-to-Bulabo (Tanzania) Refined Product pipeline. See map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker