You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Manufacturing Projects Kickoffs Planned for Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 76 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than $10 billion in planned Industrial Manufacturing projects in Europe with construction kickoffs in the next three months via 283 projects. Click here to view the projects.
The majority of this activity is in Germany and the U.K., with $1.5 billion and $1.4 billion worth of projects, respectively. Poland and Spain also have significant investments.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker