You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Manufacturing Projects Kickoffs Planned for Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 76 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than $10 billion in planned Industrial Manufacturing projects in Europe with construction kickoffs in the next three months via 283 projects. Click here to view the projects.
The majority of this activity is in Germany and the U.K., with $1.5 billion and $1.4 billion worth of projects, respectively. Poland and Spain also have significant investments.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Leads North America in Food & Beverage Project Spending, an Ind...
- Germany to Close Remaining Coal-Fired Plants by 2038, an Industrial Info Ma...
- China Sees Slowdown in Power Generation Capacity Growth, an Industrial Info...
- Indonesia's PT PLN Told to Use Palm Oil-Based Biodiesel for Power Plants, a...
- South Asia's Paper Packaging Market Grows, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker