You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell Drops Out of U.S. Oil Lobby Over Climate Differences
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 741 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 15, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) is leaving one of the largest U.S. oil and chemical industry groups, citing differences over environmental and climate change policies.
Within this article: Details split with U.S, oil lobby, related climate change decisions, new emissions goals and increased investor pressure
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Ohio Nuclear Bill, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Venture Global, Sempra Energy, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Husky Energy Reduces Planned Capital Spending
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Norway Permits Phase 2 of Largest Oil and Gas Project
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker