You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
TechnipFMC Involved in More Than $83 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 807 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving TechnipFMC
SUGAR LAND--April 11, 2019--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is tracking more than $83.2 billion in projects involving engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm TechnipFMC plc (NYSE:FTI) (London, England). The Oil & Gas Production Industry leads in terms of project value, at $40.6 billion worth of projects, followed by the Chemical Processing Industry, at $19.9 billion.
Within this article: Details of major projects involving Technip
Other companies featured: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR), Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Eni SpA (NYSE:E)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sasol Pushes Ahead with More Costly Louisiana Chemical Complex
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- SIPCHEM Completes Merger with Sahara Petrochemical Company, an Industrial I...
- Explosion Takes Fertilizer Unit in India Offline for Several Weeks, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker