You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Stantec's Role in $58 Billion Worth of Projects Includes U.S. Pipelines, Alternative Fuels
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 587 Words
Attachment: Stantec 0419
SUGAR LAND--April 11, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Stantec Incorporated (NYSE:STN) (Edmonton, Alberta) is building on last year's market gains in the U.S., which included organic growth in nearly all business operating units and sectors, with a series of high-profile energy projects that run the gamut from natural gas pipelines to emerging renewable technology. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $58 billion in global projects involving Stantec, nearly $6 billion of which are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Stantec's services, including those from major companies such as Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Sempra, Pemex, Texas Gas Price: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Petronas: Your Daily Energy News
- Saudi Arabia's Oil & Gas Industry to Kick Off More Than $12.7 Billion in Pr...
- Rotterdam Gate LNG Terminal at Full Capacity in April, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker