You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Caterpillar Leads Africa Mining Market for Haul Trucks, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 65 Words
Attachment: Africa Haul Trucks
The remote locations of African mines are benefiting from diesel-powered haul trucks with advanced technological enhancements such as GPS, energy-efficient engines, big payload and long life. Industrial Info has surveyed 40% of the operational mines in Africa and identified about 5,000 haul trucks, including make and model. Caterpillar leads the sector. Click the image below for a larger view of market share.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker