You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Saudi Arabia Bolsters Desalination Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 74 Words
Saudi Arabia's Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC) is set to boost its investments in desalination projects on the Red Sea coast. SWCC plans to commission these projects by 2021 to overcome problems attributed to water scarcity.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker