You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EDF Renewables Acquires LUXEL Group, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 76 Words
EDF Renewables has completed the acquisition of French solar developer LUXEL, which has about 1 gigawatt of assets either in operation or in the development stage in France. This acquisition will support EDF's plan of holding 30% of the French solar market share between 2020 and 2035. This transaction also is perfectly aligned with the EDF Group CAP 2030 strategy of doubling its installed renewable energy capacity around the world between 2015 and 2030.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker