You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Terminal Industry Set for More than 200 Maintenance Projects in Second Quarter
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 634 Words
Attachment: US Terminals Maintenance 2Q19
SUGAR LAND--April 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. is seeing a renewed emphasis on terminal capacity, particularly in the Oil & Gas Industry, where increasing production is driving demand for new storage facilities in high-activity areas like the Permian Basin and the Gulf Coast. Every new unit will require regular maintenance, a boon for engineers and other contractors who cater to industry demand. In second-quarter 2019 alone, 220 maintenance-related projects at U.S. terminals are set to kick off, according to Industrial Info's project database.
Within this article: Details on a variety of terminals projects set to kick off across the U.S. from April through June, including those from major companies such as Contanda LLC, Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP), Flint Hills Resources Limited Partnership, Koch Industries Incorporated, Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), TransMontaigne Incorporated, Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Royal Vopak and DowDuPont (NYSE:DDP).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Wood Group Adds More Natural Gas Processing, Pipelines to $76 Million in Gl...
- Kinder Morgan, Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- LNG Operations in Australia Brace for Approaching Cyclone, an Industrial In...
- MENA Region's Oil & Gas Industry to See $547 Million of Maintenance in 2019...
- Algeria Awards Ain Tsila Development Contract to Petrofac, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker