You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
How Much Will Trump's Executive Orders Affect Energy Projects?
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 1201 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--On Wednesday, in the heart of Texas' energy corridor, President Donald Trump signed a pair of executive orders that could affect energy projects in the U.S. One order directs the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to review its existing guidance on Section 401 of the Clean Water Act (CWA) and affects permissions needed for international pipelines. The other executive order calls for the transportation of liquefied natural gas (LNG) by rail, making access to natural gas easier for areas that lack sufficient pipeline infrastructure.
Within this article: Details of projects that have been affected by water quality issues
Companies featured: TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Ohio Nuclear Bill, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Venture Global LNG, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Williams, U.S. Refining: Your Daily Energy News
- Devon Divests Canadian Assets to Canadian Natural Resources, an Industrial ...
- China Issues Regulatory Directive to Promote Fair Opening of Oil and Gas Pi...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker