You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Dairy Spending Tops $17 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 49 Words
Attachment: Dairy Capex
Firms engaged in the processing and production of dairy products have an active portfolio of capital projects worth more than $17.5 billion and more than 1,500 individual projects. Europe ranks the highest, with $6 billion and 649 projects. See chart below for a breakdown by world region.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker