You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Dairy Spending Tops $17 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 49 Words
Attachment: Dairy Capex
Firms engaged in the processing and production of dairy products have an active portfolio of capital projects worth more than $17.5 billion and more than 1,500 individual projects. Europe ranks the highest, with $6 billion and 649 projects. See chart below for a breakdown by world region.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker