You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India to Spend $45 Million on Ethylene, Polyethylene Maintenance in Next Two Years, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 79 Words
Attachment: India Ethylene Maintenance
India is the largest producer of ethylene and polyethylene in South Asia. India plans to invest around $45 million for 24 maintenance projects of ethylene and polyethylene over the next two years. The bulk of spending will be in April 2020 for six maintenance projects valued at $9 million and November 2020, which will also have about $9 million in projects. Click here for a list of projects and see graph below for spending by kickoff date.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker