You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
KBR, Baker Hughes Enter Partnership for Mid-scale LNG Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 86 Words
Attachment: LNG Projects Globally FEED KBR
KBR has collaborated with Baker Hughes, a GE company as a rotatory equipment partner for mid-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) plants to a cost-effective, standardized approach to LNG design, while minimizing clients' CAPEX and OPEX. As per the partnership, KBR will use LM2500+G5 and LM6000PF gas turbines.
Industrial Info is tracking $70.02 billion in LNG projects in which KBR is acting as a front-end engineering and design partner. Click here for a list of projects and see graph below for project activity.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker