You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Sees Heavy R&D Spending in Drug Development, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 56 Words
Attachment: EU R&D
European companies spent more than $82 billion on drug development last year, according to a report from EvaluatePharma. Roche, Novartis and Johnson & Johnson spent the most among large companies.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker