You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Maintenance Activity Prominent in Pulp Mills for U.S. Pulp & Paper Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 67 Words
Attachment: U.S. Pulp & Paper Maintenance Spending
Industrial Info is tracking more than 445 maintenance projects valued $1.45 billion in the Pulp & Paper Industry across the United States. Click here for a list of projects. Among the coverage, pulp mills stand out with the highest spending (more than $700 million) of any SIC code. Below is a chart of the results in project spending for maintenance project coverage.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker