You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Rio Tinto Remains Committed to Arizona Copper Mine Restart
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 559 Words
Attachment: Rio Tinto
SUGAR LAND--April 16, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global mining and metals giant Rio Tinto plc (NYSE:RIO) (London, England) says it has committed an additional $302 million to advance the planned restart and expansion of an underground copper mine in Arizona. Since 2004, more than $2 billion has been invested to develop and permit the Resolution project, a 55:45 joint venture with BHP Billiton plc (NYSE:BHP) (Melbourne, Australia).
Within this article: The Resolution Copper Mine Project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Steel's Planned Pennsylvania Facility Adds to List of New ...
- Germany to Close Remaining Coal-Fired Plants by 2038, an Industrial Info Ma...
- PT Krakatau Steel Underway with Expansion Projects, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Finland Increases Mining Investments, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Africa Boasts $2.3 Billion in Diamond Production Projects, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker