You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chevron to Become Western Energy Juggernaut with Anadarko Acquisition, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 79 Words
Chevron's $33 billion acquisition of Anadarko will put Chevron in direct competition with Shell for the position of number 2 producer in the West. The move will increase Chevron's offshore and LNG holdings as well as augment its Permian Basin ownership. The deal has been approved by board of directors for both companies. Click here for the list of Chevron and Anadarko projects tracked by Industrial Info.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker