You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Webinar in Review: North American Industrial Manufacturing Industry Spending Strong Despite Trade Wars
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 956 Words
Attachment: North American Industrial Manufacturing Projects, Planning and Engineering Stage
SUGAR LAND--April 16, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--One of the larger issues surrounding the U.S. Industrial Manufacturing Industry is the trade war with China, and perhaps a future drive for tariff increases with the European Union. In spite of this, Industrial Info's vice president of research for the Industrial Manufacturing Industry, David Pickering, expects spending in the industry in 2019 to be up from 2018. Pickering said, "The trade war is not having a detrimental effect right now. That could certainly change at the drop of a hat if the negotiations...take a bad turn." However, said Pickering, the industry remains incredibly healthy when it comes to spending.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Any Port in a Trade Storm: Industrial Info Tracks $24 Billion in U.S. Marin...
- U.S. Space Projects Show Promise, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Industrial Manufacturing Projects on the Rise in Northern Europe, an Indust...
- Mexican Port Movement Up 10% This Year, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East Aims to Increase Marine Cargo Handling Capacity, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker