You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 70 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 1,235 active projects worth $119 billion in Central China's Hubei Province. Click here for the projects.
This includes 292 Power Industry projects worth $30.9 billion. Click here for the power projects. The Baihe (Jiahe) Hydropower Station, China Resources' Xiantao Thermal Power Plant and the Jiangpinghe Hydropower Station are on the list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Leads North America in Food & Beverage Project Spending, an Ind...
- Germany to Close Remaining Coal-Fired Plants by 2038, an Industrial Info Ma...
- China Sees Slowdown in Power Generation Capacity Growth, an Industrial Info...
- Indonesia's PT PLN Told to Use Palm Oil-Based Biodiesel for Power Plants, a...
- South Asia's Paper Packaging Market Grows, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker