You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Eastern, Southern Europe to See $1.9 Billion in Automotive, Heavy Manufacturing Projects to Kick Off Soon, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 67 Words
Attachment: Industrial Manufacturing Projects
Industrial Info is tracking 49 capital projects in the automotive and heavy manufacturing sectors in southern and eastern Europe that will kick off in the next three months. The projects have a combined value of $1.9 billion. Click here for a list of projects. Spain, Poland and Portugal lead with combined planned spending of more than $1.60 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker