You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Finalizes Pricing Policy for Photovoltaic Power in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 97 Words
China's National Development and Reform Commission recently published the Notices on Related Issues for Pricing of On-Grid Photovoltaic Power Generation. According to the Notices, except for village-level poverty relief and household-distributed power plants, the on-grid price for all distributed and centralized photovoltaic power projects to be built in 2019 will be decided through competitive bidding and will be lower than local guideline prices. A ceiling of 3 billion yuan ($436 million) is also set for total allowances from the state in 2019, including 750 million yuan ($109 million) specified for household photovoltaic power plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker