You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Natural Gas Consumption Up 11.6% in First-Quarter 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 62 Words
From January to March 2019, China's accumulative natural gas production reached 44.1 billion cubic meters, an increase of 9.9% year over year. Imports of natural gas reached 33.5 billion cubic meters, up 14% year over year, while natural gas consumption reached 77 billion cubic meters, up 11.6% year over year, according to the National Development and Reform Commission.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Kinder Morgan, Ohio Nuclear Bill, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- McDermott, U.S. NGL Production, Crude Inventories: Your Daily Energy News
- LNG Caught in U.S.-China Trade War, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Australia's TRACE Awarded Major Six-Year Contract with INPEX Ichthys LNG Pl...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker