You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Africa Boasts $2.3 Billion in Diamond Production Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 102 Words
Attachment: South Africa diamonds 0519
Although it only ranks fourth among African nations in diamond production, South Africa leads the continent in its total investment value (TIV) for active diamond-production projects, far outpacing countries like Botswana and Angola, according to Industrial Info's project database.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker