You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: U.S. Steel's Planned Pennsylvania Facility Adds to List of New Announced Steel Projects
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 1043 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--United States Steel Corporation's (U.S. Steel) (NYSE:X) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) plans to invest $1 billion for an endless casting and rolling facility at its Mon Valley Works in western Pennsylvania is one of a number of big capital steel project-related announcements that have been made so far this year in the U.S.
Within this article: U.S. Steel's endless casting and rolling facility.
Other companies featured: Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE), Steel Dynamics (NASDAQ:STLD)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's First Giant Battery Plant Gets Funding
- India's Aluminum Producers See Opportunity in Anti-Plastic Laws, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India to Invest More Than $1 Billion in Glass Projects, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker