You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: U.S. Steel's Planned Pennsylvania Facility Adds to List of New Announced Steel Projects
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 1043 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--United States Steel Corporation's (U.S. Steel) (NYSE:X) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) plans to invest $1 billion for an endless casting and rolling facility at its Mon Valley Works in western Pennsylvania is one of a number of big capital steel project-related announcements that have been made so far this year in the U.S.
Within this article: U.S. Steel's endless casting and rolling facility.
Other companies featured: Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE), Steel Dynamics (NASDAQ:STLD)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor Barton Malow at Work on More Than $6.6 Billion of Projects
- First Fossil-Free Steel Project Invests in Hydrogen Storage Facility
- Gold Dominates Mali's Mining Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Russia Has Robust Cement Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Ukraine's DTEK Energy Boosts Coal-Mining Investment, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker