You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PT Krakatau Steel Underway with Expansion Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 89 Words
Indonesia's PT Krakatau Steel billions of dollars to expand the steel production capacity in the Cilegon Cluster. The strategic plans include the expansion of a hot rolled coiled mill and hot strip mill. Krakatau Steel currently is finalizing the mechanical completion of a 1.5 million-ton hot strip mill project, which is expected to begin operating in April 2020. In addition, PT Krakatau Steel and PT Krakatau Posco (a joint venture with Posco) plan to increase mill production capacity in order to reach 10 million tons of steel by 2025.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker