You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Sees Slowdown in Power Generation Capacity Growth, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 82 Words
Newly commissioned power generation installed capacity in China amounted to 23.36 gigawatts (GW) in the first four months of 2019, down by 6.79 GW from the same period last year, according to the China Electricity Council.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker