You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Novartis Snaps Up Xiidra Eye Drops in $5.3 Billion Deal
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 635 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 27, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Swiss pharmaceutical company Novartis International AG (NYSE:NVS) (Basel, Switzerland) has agreed a $5.3 billion deal to purchase a number of eye-disease medicines from Takeda Pharmaceutical (Osaka, Japan).
Within this article: Details $5.3 billion deal, impact of drug, current sales, direction of Novartis and Takeda, related sales
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- Pharma Firm Boehringer Ingelheim Plans to Expand in Mexico, an Industrial I...
- Polish Pharma Projects Persist, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Pharma Firm Roche to Close Brazilian Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- MIT Wins Lab of the Year Award, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker