You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Novartis Snaps Up Xiidra Eye Drops in $5.3 Billion Deal
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 635 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 27, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Swiss pharmaceutical company Novartis International AG (NYSE:NVS) (Basel, Switzerland) has agreed a $5.3 billion deal to purchase a number of eye-disease medicines from Takeda Pharmaceutical (Osaka, Japan).
Within this article: Details $5.3 billion deal, impact of drug, current sales, direction of Novartis and Takeda, related sales
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on More Than $7 Billion in U.S. Projects
- Latin America's Final Formulation Sector to Complete $217 Million in Capita...
- Intermediates, Active Ingredients Now Most of China's Pharma Projects, an I...
- Italy No. 1 in Europe for Value of Pharmaceutical Production, an Industrial...
- Sinobioway Bio-medicine to Raise $300 Million for New CDMO Plant, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker