You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
More than $7 Billion in European Pulp & Paper Project Kickoffs Planned for First-Half 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 78 Words
Attachment: Pulp and Paper
Industrial Info is tracking Pulp & Paper Industry capital projects valued at about $7 billion in Europe that are planned to kick off construction during the first half of 2020.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker