You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mexican Port Movement Up 10% This Year, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 123 Words
Attachment: mexico ports
At the end of the January-April 2019 period, Mexican ports saw the movement of more than 2.3 million twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), which represents an increase of 10% compared with the same period of 2018, when 2.09 million TEUs were moved, the Secretariat of Communications and Transportation reported.
The figures show that the movement of empty containers stood at 685,106 in the first quarter of 2019, meaning an increase of 20.5% (116,973 more) in comparison with the same period of 2018, when there were 568,133 empty containers.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker