You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Eritrea's Mining Industry Could See Revival After U.N. Sanctions Dropped, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 135 Words
Attachment: Eriteria Mining 0519
Eritrea expects to see a new era of development in its Metals & Minerals Industry, following the lifting of sanctions imposed 10 years ago by the United Nations (U.N.). Eritrea's government says banks are keen to boost investments in the nation's related projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker