You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Equinor Delays U.K. Rosebank Investment Call Until 2022
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 542 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 18, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Norway's Equinor (NYSE:EQNR) (Stavanger, Norway), formerly Statoil, has pushed back a final investment decision on the large Rosebank oilfield prospect in the U.K. North Sea until May 2022.
Within this article: Details delayed investment decision, oil estimates of field, partners and timelines
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP, Industrial Info Recap Roller-Coaster Year for Oil Producers and Refiner...
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Positive Final Investment Decision Announced for Mozambique's First Onshore...
- Australia's TRACE Awarded Major Six-Year Contract with INPEX Ichthys LNG Pl...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker