You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PBF to Expand West Coast Footprint with Acquisition of California Refinery
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 631 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With the planned purchase of Royal Dutch Shell plc's (Shell) (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) Martinez refinery in California, PBF Energy Incorporated (NYSE:PBF) (Parsippany, New Jersey) will have a refining fleet of six major facilities across the U.S. and a throughput capacity of more than 1 million barrels per day (BBL/d).
Within this article: Details of the planned acquisition of the Martinez refinery.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fire Contained at Philadelphia Refinery, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Earthquake Rattles Northwest Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker