You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia Invests $66 Billion in Metals & Minerals Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 74 Words
Attachment: Russia Metals & Minerals Projects
Industrial Info Resources is tracking 915 active Metals & Minerals capital and maintenance projects in Russia, totaling more than $66 billion. Click here for a list. Of these, $35 billion will be invested for the construction of new plants and $26 billion for plant expansion and units addition. Chelyabinsk and Kemerovo lead all regions in the number of projects, with more than 130. See graph below for investment by region.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker