You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oman's Raysut Cement to Invest $700 Million in India, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 113 Words
Attachment: Raysut 0619
Raysut Cement Company, Oman's largest cement manufacturer and one of the largest in the Persian Gulf, plans to invest about $700 million in India by 2022, of which $200 million has been set aside to acquire majority stakes in two Indian cement producers.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker