You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S., Canada Pulp & Paper Industry Sees New Closures, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 80 Words
Attachment: Pulp and Paper
Industrial Info is tracking over 13 active new (recently tracked) Pulp & Paper Industry closure projects valued more than $55 million in the U.S. and Canada for 2019. Click here for the projects. The U.S. Southwest and Western Canada regions are at the forefront in project spending, with more than $33 million (almost 60% of all U.S. and Canadian spending).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker