You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southwestern U.S. Shines with More than $2.6 Billion in Summer Solar Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 653 Words
Attachment: Solar Irradiance 0619, Solar SW 3Q19
SUGAR LAND--June 14, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--States in the southwestern U.S. have the best resources and highest capacity factors for solar energy of any U.S. region, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), with the most hours of direct, high-angle sunlight per year. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.6 billion in active solar-power projects that are set to begin construction in the southwestern regions this summer.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued solar projects set to begin construction in the U.S. southwestern regions this summer, including those from companies such as 8minute Solar Energy, Citizens Energy Corporation, Lend Lease Infrastructure Services, NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited and Invenergy LLC.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker