You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Petrofac Enters 10-Year Agreement with PDO, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 60 Words
Attachment: Oman Pipeline
Petrofac has signed a 10-year contract worth $75 million with Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) for procurement services for the Mabrouk North East Line Pipe Procurement Project in Oman. Petrofac's Muscat office will look after the job.
Industrial Info is tracking 207 oil and gas pipelines in Oman. Click here for a list of pipelines and see map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Latin America to See $24.4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Projects Rea...
- Latin America to See 40 Grassroot Automotive Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Carbon Black Projects in South Asia Totaling $171 Million to Kick Off in th...
- Thailand Proposes a New Chemical Law, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Ukraine's DTEK Energy Boosts Coal-Mining Investment, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker