You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Petrofac Enters 10-Year Agreement with PDO, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 60 Words
Attachment: Oman Pipeline
Petrofac has signed a 10-year contract worth $75 million with Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) for procurement services for the Mabrouk North East Line Pipe Procurement Project in Oman. Petrofac's Muscat office will look after the job.
Industrial Info is tracking 207 oil and gas pipelines in Oman. Click here for a list of pipelines and see map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker